Hi blog readers!
Here’s part two of my Christmas tag! Let me know about your Christmas traditions in the comments!
- Who makes your Christmas Day very special?
My Gran! We’ve celebrated Christmas with her for over 10 years and I love her being there on the day.
- Which celebrations do you like the most: birthday celebrations or Christmas celebrations?
Christmas! I mean, you’ve got great food, great events, great entertainment (think about the top-quality Christmas TV!) — what more could you want?
- Use one noise to describe how excited you are for Christmas.
- What are your most surprising moments from Christmas?
I’m not sure! Our Christmases at home often tend to follow a set pattern (but a great one, I should note!).
- What do you like to do on Christmas break?
I often meet up with friends over the Christmas holiday, and it’s great to see them!
- What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
For a number of years, my family have Christmas with my Gran, Uncle, Aunty and cousins (who are near my age), and we always have Christmas lunch together and play some kind of board/party game(s) afterwards! It always gets ultra-competitive and loud! Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without a game between us all, though.
- What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
It wasn’t mine, but looking back, I think the Wii my sister received one year (see part 1 of this tag) was a great shout! On separate years, when I was younger, I got a Game Boy and a Nintendo DS, and those were great gifts!
- What is the worst present you’ve ever received?
She’ll be ok with me saying this: last year, my Mum got me a sort-of joke present in the form of a cheap exercise tool (you put your feet in it and pull the handle back in a rowing action). She wrote on the tag that I could be like on You’ve Been Framed! (there’s a clip on it where someone’s trying it out and part of it twangs back in her face!). Mum obviously wanted me to have an accident so she could film it, send it in to the show and get her money back from Christmas shopping. 😉
- What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Chocolate yule log — mmmmmmmmmmm!
- What is your favourite Christmas film?
I grew up with The Snowman, but the idea of watching it doesn’t exactly fill me with joy as I always end up crying! I would therefore say the first two Bridget Jones films, as they’re always shown at Christmas, or Love Actually.
Hope you enjoyed this post! If you’ve liked this, why not listen to the broadcast of my Christmas radio show on Corinium Radio using the link below? There are plenty of festive tracks to get you in the Christmassy mood!
Featured Image: Jameel Hassan/Pexels/Pexels License