Good evening to all you blog readers! I’ve been nominated by Emily at http://www.isobellejane.com/?m=1 to do the Vogue 73 Questions tag! Thanks Emily for offering to nominate people! Here are my responses to the questions.
1. What’s the best thing that has happened to you this month?
Passing my probationary period at work and subsequently being asked if I wanted to do more hours!
2. What’s the best thing that has happened to you this year?
Gaining my English degree.
3. What’s the best thing ever?
4. What’s your favourite season?
Summer, most definitely! I am not an autumn and winter person.
5. What’s your favourite holiday?
Christmas, because despite being in winter, it’s a great time for lots of reasons.
6. Would you ever live in a big city?
I’d definitely like to try it for a bit at least once during my life!
7. What’s your favourite ice cream?
Chocolate (note: the Kelly’s chocolate salted caramel one is amazing).
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
9. What’s your favourite dessert?
So much choice, but I’ll say chocolate trifle.
10. Cake or Pie?
11. What’s your least favourite food?
12. What’s your favourite condiment?
Ironically, tomato ketchup.
13. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
I wish I had more brunches in my life! I feel like scrambled egg on toast is the most brunch thing I can thing of that I’d eat around that time frame.
14. What’s your favourite colour?
I used to always say red, but now I think it’s pink.
15. What colour dress did you wear to your prom?
16. Blow dry or air dry?
17. Do you think you’re strong?
18. Who’s a person you’d love to have coffee with?
19. When was the last time you cried?
20. Who’s the last person you texted?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Who should everyone follow right now?
Meg, a lifestyle blogger and vlogger, using @megsaystweet on Twitter.
23. Have you ever had anything stolen from you?
24. Favourite country you visited?
25. Last country you visited?
26. Country you wish to visit?
27. First pet?
28. Favourite Disney animal?
29. What are you doing tomorrow?
30. What are you most excited about in life right now?
31. What book are you reading right now?
32. A book you read because everyone else was reading it?
33. What are you completely bored of right now?
34. What’s your favourite beverage?
35. What’s your favourite cocktail?
36. What would you order at a McDonald’s drive thru?
37. What’s one thing you still have from your childhood?
38. What’s your favourite current TV show?
The Real Housewives of Cheshire (hence my blog posts about it!).
39. What’s a movie that made you cry?
40. What do you miss the most?
41. What’s something you can’t do?
42. What are your nicknames?
43. What makes you laugh a lot?
44. Heels or flats?
45. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
46. What’s one thing you wanted to do but been scared of?
47. What’s the thing you’re most proud of?
48. What did you want to do with your life at age 5?
49. Dogs or Cats?
50. What’s the most important thing someone can learn?
51. Bath or Shower?
52. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
53. What’s your favourite scented candle?
54. If you could spend 3 months anywhere, where would it be?
55. Are you messy or neat?
56. What’s the first thing you do each morning?
57. What do you have for breakfast?
58. What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed?
59. What’s one skill you wish you had?
60. What’s your favourite pizza?
61. Describe your ideal man in three words?
62. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
63. At what age were you your happiest?
64. What’s the last thing you ate?
65. Where do you go when you need to be alone?
66. What’s the biggest thing on your mind right now?
67. What’s the best activity to do at home on a rainy day?
68. What are you listening to right now?
69. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you with life right now?
70. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
71. Starter or dessert?
72. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
73. What is the furthest you have been from home?