Until now, I haven’t given you much of an idea of my life and what I’m like! However, after seeing milliegoodinson’s post on her blog, millieblogs(https://millieblogslife.wordpress.com/2017/05/13/about-me-tag/), I decided I would do an About Me Tag post, and Millie has very kindly let me use her set of questions. Here are my responses!
1. What is your middle name?
2. What is your favourite subject?
My favourite subject at school was English and I’ve just finished doing a degree in it, also with Advanced Proficiency in French.
3. What is your favourite drink?
I absolutely love the Chocolate Frappe that Pret A Manger do (I used the spelling of that chain according to what their website uses, by the way!).
4. What is your favourite song?
It’s hard to say, but maybe this one:
5. What is your favourite food?
Either spaghetti bolognese or a chicken chasseur-style dish.
6. What is the last thing you bought?
Excluding food/groceries, I bought two hardback charity shop autobiographies for 50p each – what bargains! They were Being Reem by Joey Essex and I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai with Christina Lamb.
7. What is your favourite book?
Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë.
8. What is your favourite colour?
I used to say red, but I would maybe say pink now.
9. Do you have any pets?
Not at the moment.
10. What is your favourite perfume?
Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs.
11. Are you married?
12. Can you speak many languages?
I can speak English and have studied French to Business level.
13. Do you have any siblings?
I have one younger sister – who has previously written a guest post for my blog!
I hope that’s given you a bit more of an introduction to me!